The Apple Services segment is upcoming the new cash cow for Apple and it is having currently a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold). It has increased the popularity of the App Store and it is an expanding subscriber base of Apple Music, Apple Podcasts, and Arcade gaming are having benefited the top line in fourth-quarter fiscal 2020.
You can see the complete list of today’s Zacks #1 Rank (Strong Buy) AAPL stock news. Currently, Apple has more than 550 million paid subscribers across its Services portfolio. App Store is continued to grab the attention of prominent developers from around the world. it is helping the company offer exciting new apps that drive traffic.
Aid Services Of Apple Music & App Store
- Amazon AMZN is one of the positive for the Services segment. Fire TV is helping to expand this footprint and it has competed better with Spotify SPOT and YouTube Music.
- During the fiscal fourth quarter, Apple has announced two new live global radio offerings on Apple Music.
- These are having additional radio stations, Apple Music Hits, celebrating favorite songs from the ’80s, ’90s, and 2000s. These were also launched Apple Music Country and spotlighting country music,.
- But, these customers are used digital and contactless tools to handle their financial activities. In June, the company is launched Apple Card Monthly Installments for more products in its U.S. stores.
- This program is offering 0% interest to customers buying Apple devices.
Apple is introduced several new features for Apple News and Apple News+ that are including audio stories of some of the best feature stories from AAPL stock news.
- The Apple company has also announced the availability of a CBS All Access for only $9.99 per month after a seven-day free trial for Apple TV+ subscribers in the United States.
- These initiatives are having expected to strengthen the user base for Apple Music, News, and TV+ services in the to-be-reported quarter.
- These services are currently standing at $14.03 billion that is indicating 12.1% growth from the year-ago quarter’s reported.
- It is becoming the mother of all technological revolutions. Apple is selling a mere 1 billion iPhones in 10 years but a breakthrough is expected to generate more than 27 billion devices in just 3 years that is creating a $1.7 trillion market.
- It is released a special report that is spotlighting this fast-emerging phenomenon and 6 tickers for taking advantage of it.
Disclaimer: The analysis information is for reference only and does not constitute an investment recommendation.